Shares fund reaches goal
The Gothenburg Shares fund exceeded its $4,000 goal with a major push in the final week.
A total of $1,610 was donated recently to make the grand total $4,480 for the year.
The money helped provide the ingredients for a nutritious holiday meal for 68 area families this year.
In addition to anonymous donors, those contributing to the fund this week include: Art and Lucille Polak; Zac, Makayla, Quinn and Tylyn; Brady Harrison, Dorothy and Bruce Lobdell; anonymous in honor of Gothenburg eighth grade teachers and administrators; Cliff and Doris Geiken; and in thanks to Troy Daum and Clint Demoret.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship