Shares fund reaches goal
The Gothenburg Shares fund exceeded its $4,000 goal with a major push in the final week.
A total of $1,610 was donated recently to make the grand total $4,480 for the year.
The money helped provide the ingredients for a nutritious holiday meal for 68 area families this year.
In addition to anonymous donors, those contributing to the fund this week include: Art and Lucille Polak; Zac, Makayla, Quinn and Tylyn; Brady Harrison, Dorothy and Bruce Lobdell; anonymous in honor of Gothenburg eighth grade teachers and administrators; Cliff and Doris Geiken; and in thanks to Troy Daum and Clint Demoret.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500