Brady Royalty Crowned
HOMECOMING COURT: Highlighting Brady homecoming activities Sept. 20 was the crowning of Valerie Most and Austin Widick as king and queen. The homecoming court included, l-r: Madison Elliott and Donnie Trisdale, Most and Widick and Sydney Widick and Dalton Simants. The royalty were crowned during halftime of the SEM football game.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.