Will Rogers stops by at Sun Theatre
ENTERTAINER: Earl Bates brought the humor, singing and even some rope tricks of Will Rogers to the Sun Theatre Thursday as a kickoff event for the Harvest Festival. Bates assumed the Okie’s persona and used pre-recorded music with simple props, a guitar and harmonica to entertain the audience. His presentation covered the events of the United States from the late 1800s to the current days with concentration on the early to mid 1900s.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship