Will Rogers stops by at Sun Theatre
ENTERTAINER: Earl Bates brought the humor, singing and even some rope tricks of Will Rogers to the Sun Theatre Thursday as a kickoff event for the Harvest Festival. Bates assumed the Okie’s persona and used pre-recorded music with simple props, a guitar and harmonica to entertain the audience. His presentation covered the events of the United States from the late 1800s to the current days with concentration on the early to mid 1900s.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly