Jog with a dog
ANNUAL RUN: Eastside Animal Center hosted its 11th annual Dog-N-Jog Saturday morning at Lake Helen. Organizers said 70 people ran a mile or 3.1 miles, with or without a dog, to raise money for the United Fund (formerly United Way). Pictured are Anna Kolbec (left) with a pooch and Matt Dalrymple.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action