How’s my child doing?
PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES: Gothenburg Public Schools hosted parent-teacher conferences last Thursday night and Friday morning in the cafeteria. The conferences, which are twice yearly, give teachers and parents and guardians a chance to visit about how their children are doing in the classroom. Pictured are English teacher Roxanne Whiting (left) as she visits with Kristi Kreuscher.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite