How’s my child doing?
PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES: Gothenburg Public Schools hosted parent-teacher conferences last Thursday night and Friday morning in the cafeteria. The conferences, which are twice yearly, give teachers and parents and guardians a chance to visit about how their children are doing in the classroom. Pictured are English teacher Roxanne Whiting (left) as she visits with Kristi Kreuscher.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities