Officials look into local death
Editor’s note: A story published about the death of Bradley Olson in the Sept. 18 printed issue of The Times incorrectly states that Olson died while in custody. He was not in custody. Unconfirmed reports indicated he died in his apartment.
The Dawson County Sheriff’s office is investigating the death of a Gothenburg man who died last weekend.
In a press release, sheriff Gary Reiber said his office was notified at approximately 10:19 a.m. Sunday of the death of 57-year-old Bradley Olson in Gothenburg.
An autopsy, conducted Monday at the Central Nebraska Cremation and Transport, indicates that Olson died of natural causes, the sheriff said.
Reiber said the sheriff’s office continues the investigation with the assistance of South Central Area Law Enforcement Services. Participating agencies include the Buffalo County sheriff’s office, the Lexington police department and the Kearney police department.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST