Officials look into local death
Editor’s note: A story published about the death of Bradley Olson in the Sept. 18 printed issue of The Times incorrectly states that Olson died while in custody. He was not in custody. Unconfirmed reports indicated he died in his apartment.
The Dawson County Sheriff’s office is investigating the death of a Gothenburg man who died last weekend.
In a press release, sheriff Gary Reiber said his office was notified at approximately 10:19 a.m. Sunday of the death of 57-year-old Bradley Olson in Gothenburg.
An autopsy, conducted Monday at the Central Nebraska Cremation and Transport, indicates that Olson died of natural causes, the sheriff said.
Reiber said the sheriff’s office continues the investigation with the assistance of South Central Area Law Enforcement Services. Participating agencies include the Buffalo County sheriff’s office, the Lexington police department and the Kearney police department.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.