Officials look into local death
Editor’s note: A story published about the death of Bradley Olson in the Sept. 18 printed issue of The Times incorrectly states that Olson died while in custody. He was not in custody. Unconfirmed reports indicated he died in his apartment.
The Dawson County Sheriff’s office is investigating the death of a Gothenburg man who died last weekend.
In a press release, sheriff Gary Reiber said his office was notified at approximately 10:19 a.m. Sunday of the death of 57-year-old Bradley Olson in Gothenburg.
An autopsy, conducted Monday at the Central Nebraska Cremation and Transport, indicates that Olson died of natural causes, the sheriff said.
Reiber said the sheriff’s office continues the investigation with the assistance of South Central Area Law Enforcement Services. Participating agencies include the Buffalo County sheriff’s office, the Lexington police department and the Kearney police department.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities