School congestion concerns
TUESDAY MORNING TRAFFIC: With increased enrollment, traffic congestion in front of Dudley Elementary on Avenue G has become more of a concern. School and city officials are meeting to see what can be done to keep the area safe as parents drop off and pick up children. Pictured is traffic Tuesday morning at the intersection of Avenue G and 14th Street.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship