Info meeting set for Hwy. 30 road work
The Nebraska Department of Roads will hold an information open house Tuesday, Sept. 17, regarding the reconstruction of a portion of Highway 30 between Gothenburg and Brady in Dawson and Lincoln counties, known as Gothenburg West.
The open house will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Gothenburg Public Library.
Personnel from the Department of Roads will be available to answer questions, receive comments, and discuss any aspect of the proposed highway improvement project. Information regarding the project will be available after the meeting on the NDOR website at www.transportation.nebraska.gov/projects/ by clicking on the “Gothenburg West” link.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST