Info meeting set for Hwy. 30 road work
The Nebraska Department of Roads will hold an information open house Tuesday, Sept. 17, regarding the reconstruction of a portion of Highway 30 between Gothenburg and Brady in Dawson and Lincoln counties, known as Gothenburg West.
The open house will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Gothenburg Public Library.
Personnel from the Department of Roads will be available to answer questions, receive comments, and discuss any aspect of the proposed highway improvement project. Information regarding the project will be available after the meeting on the NDOR website at www.transportation.nebraska.gov/projects/ by clicking on the “Gothenburg West” link.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State