Info meeting set for Hwy. 30 road work
The Nebraska Department of Roads will hold an information open house Tuesday, Sept. 17, regarding the reconstruction of a portion of Highway 30 between Gothenburg and Brady in Dawson and Lincoln counties, known as Gothenburg West.
The open house will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Gothenburg Public Library.
Personnel from the Department of Roads will be available to answer questions, receive comments, and discuss any aspect of the proposed highway improvement project. Information regarding the project will be available after the meeting on the NDOR website at www.transportation.nebraska.gov/projects/ by clicking on the “Gothenburg West” link.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president