Info meeting set for Hwy. 30 road work
The Nebraska Department of Roads will hold an information open house Tuesday, Sept. 17, regarding the reconstruction of a portion of Highway 30 between Gothenburg and Brady in Dawson and Lincoln counties, known as Gothenburg West.
The open house will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Gothenburg Public Library.
Personnel from the Department of Roads will be available to answer questions, receive comments, and discuss any aspect of the proposed highway improvement project. Information regarding the project will be available after the meeting on the NDOR website at www.transportation.nebraska.gov/projects/ by clicking on the “Gothenburg West” link.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant