Beef, Wine & More volunteers at work
SETTING UP: Volunteers from the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce spent much of Friday getting reading for the annual Beef, Wine & More event at the NSG convention center. The fund-raiser, which was Friday evening, is sponsored by the Chamber’s ag and non-dues committees and raises money for ag scholarships and to match money contributed by the Agriculture Future of America organization. Approximately $5,200 was raised for scholarships. Pictured are, l-r: Lorie Hoesel, Randy Evans, Joan Windrum, June Blauvelt and Raelyn Maxwell.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action