Beef, Wine & More volunteers at work
SETTING UP: Volunteers from the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce spent much of Friday getting reading for the annual Beef, Wine & More event at the NSG convention center. The fund-raiser, which was Friday evening, is sponsored by the Chamber’s ag and non-dues committees and raises money for ag scholarships and to match money contributed by the Agriculture Future of America organization. Approximately $5,200 was raised for scholarships. Pictured are, l-r: Lorie Hoesel, Randy Evans, Joan Windrum, June Blauvelt and Raelyn Maxwell.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly