Beef, Wine & More volunteers at work
SETTING UP: Volunteers from the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce spent much of Friday getting reading for the annual Beef, Wine & More event at the NSG convention center. The fund-raiser, which was Friday evening, is sponsored by the Chamber’s ag and non-dues committees and raises money for ag scholarships and to match money contributed by the Agriculture Future of America organization. Approximately $5,200 was raised for scholarships. Pictured are, l-r: Lorie Hoesel, Randy Evans, Joan Windrum, June Blauvelt and Raelyn Maxwell.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.