Cookbook sales top $1,000
Brady School Foundation members report that $1,000 was raised during Brady Days earlier this month for the foundation.
The Brady Beauties sold a cookbook, at the annual festival, entitled “Memories, Miles and Meals.”
Foundation member Marge Spencer said fund raisers help the organization raise funds to support educational programs for every student in the district.
Spencer said five cookbooks are still for sale at the Brady branch of the Gothenburg State Bank.
She noted that the Brady Beauties have entered the cookbook in the Morris Community Cookbook Awards contest. where it could receive a cash prize.
Award money must be given to designated beneficiaries, like the Brady School Foundation, she said.
“And we feel the Beauties have a winner,” Spencer said.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly