Afternoon entrepreneur LEMONADE BUSINESS
Seven-year-old Eli Connolley (center) was selling lemonade on the southeast corner of Avenue F and 11th Street the afternoon of Aug. 7. Emily Johnson, 10, bought a glass that she shared with her second cousin, Hayden Workings (right), who was visiting from Muskogee, OK. Connolley said he was operating the stand with friends who weren’t around when the picture was taken.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly