Afternoon entrepreneur LEMONADE BUSINESS
Seven-year-old Eli Connolley (center) was selling lemonade on the southeast corner of Avenue F and 11th Street the afternoon of Aug. 7. Emily Johnson, 10, bought a glass that she shared with her second cousin, Hayden Workings (right), who was visiting from Muskogee, OK. Connolley said he was operating the stand with friends who weren’t around when the picture was taken.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested