Gym floor takes shape
FLOOR WORK: Jerry Schrader, a floor installer for Midwest Floor Covering of Lincoln, places maple boards on top of a sub floor in the Community Building gymnasium on July 31. Work on the new gym floor was delayed in May when asbestos was discovered in the sub floor and had to be removed. Schrader said his company should be done by the end of the week. The floor will then need to be finished which could take up to two weeks. School begins again on Aug. 15.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested