Car show enthusiast wins award
A Gothenburg man recently received a plaque that recognized his 1957 Plymouth as a Top 25 vehicle in a car show.
Jay Lewis traveled to Salina, KS, July 25-27, for the 33rd Annual Lead Sled Spectacular.
The show hosted around 2,300 cars, and was put on by Kustom Kemps of America in Oak Dale Park. The park featured vendors, repair men and car specialists.
Lewis’ Plymouth was entered in the Spectacular Top 25 division.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some