Extra holes needed for Sedlak to win golf crown
The women’s City Championship was played July 25 at Wild Horse Golf Club.
There were 17 players in a single flight competing in an 18-hole round. Two players, Mandi Sedlak and Barb Boldridge were tied after the round, calling for a playoff after both shot an 81.
On the second hole of sudden death Sedlak beat Boldridge to win the city title.
Theresa Coyle finished third in gross, after Sedlak and Boldridge tied.
First in net scoring was Kathy Conley, second was Lisa Geiken and Jackie Anderson finished third.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair