Market in the park
COOLER SURROUNDINGS: Several vendors and customers at the annual Farmer’s Market, that kicked off last Thursday, said the change in location was well received. The market moved this year from a downtown location to Ehmen Park because of more shade and room for other activities. The Farmer’s Market is set for each Thursday, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the park until Sept. 26.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins