Saddle up for a wild ride at the Gothenburg Rodeo
Lasso and Break: Brenda White from Oelrichs, SD, slings her lasso around this calf and breaks for time July 3 in Ladies Breakaway Roping at the 23rd Annual Pony Express Rodeo.
Right, Whit Peterson from Torrington, WY extends on a saddle bronc ride last Tuesday. Peterson’s ride was for successful time earning him a fifth place finish, with 69 points. Over 99 competitors from the midwest competed in the rodeo. After the rodeo on the July 4, fireworks were sparked and lit up the sky over Lake Helen, capping the Independence Day celebration.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout