Holiday full of water fights, ‘grandma,’ more WATER FIGHT
Each year, during Jeffrey Lake’s annual Fourth of July boat parade, water fights between boaters and between those on water and on land seem to become more fierce.
Last Thursday was no different. Above, a craft with adults and kids manned with pumps that draw water out of the lake doused anyone and anything that came close. Pictured is a battle between occupants on the craft named “Cousin Eddy” and a pontoon (left) owned by Joe Wahlgren and Ross Ristine. Passengers were drenched, including those heaving water balloons at Cousin Eddy.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together