Holiday full of water fights, ‘grandma,’ more WATER FIGHT
Each year, during Jeffrey Lake’s annual Fourth of July boat parade, water fights between boaters and between those on water and on land seem to become more fierce.
Last Thursday was no different. Above, a craft with adults and kids manned with pumps that draw water out of the lake doused anyone and anything that came close. Pictured is a battle between occupants on the craft named “Cousin Eddy” and a pontoon (left) owned by Joe Wahlgren and Ross Ristine. Passengers were drenched, including those heaving water balloons at Cousin Eddy.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook