Holiday full of water fights, ‘grandma,’ more WATER FIGHT
Each year, during Jeffrey Lake’s annual Fourth of July boat parade, water fights between boaters and between those on water and on land seem to become more fierce.
Last Thursday was no different. Above, a craft with adults and kids manned with pumps that draw water out of the lake doused anyone and anything that came close. Pictured is a battle between occupants on the craft named “Cousin Eddy” and a pontoon (left) owned by Joe Wahlgren and Ross Ristine. Passengers were drenched, including those heaving water balloons at Cousin Eddy.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen