Holiday full of water fights, ‘grandma,’ more WATER FIGHT
Each year, during Jeffrey Lake’s annual Fourth of July boat parade, water fights between boaters and between those on water and on land seem to become more fierce.
Last Thursday was no different. Above, a craft with adults and kids manned with pumps that draw water out of the lake doused anyone and anything that came close. Pictured is a battle between occupants on the craft named “Cousin Eddy” and a pontoon (left) owned by Joe Wahlgren and Ross Ristine. Passengers were drenched, including those heaving water balloons at Cousin Eddy.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates