Summer band offered two sessions of summer band
Instructional VIDEO: Gothenburg instrumental music teacher Tom Belanger hosts two sessions of summer band on week days at the high school when instrumental students, grades 5-12, can receive individualized help without the pressure of school. The first session ended Friday and the second will begin July 22. Belanger said he’s passionate about the instrumental music program and wants students to leave each day having learned something new or achieving more skills. Pictured watching a musical performance on a computer are, l-r: Roman Schmidt, Christian Houchin, Belanger, Jocelyn Kennicutt, Maggie LaFuze and Emily Foley.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action