Police investigate burglary, thefts around Gothenburg
An alleged burglary and a couple of thefts were reported the past week by local residents.
Gothenburg police are investigating an incident, reported on June 25, of someone breaking into a garage, in the 900 block of Seventh Street, and taking several items.
Reported missing were hand tools, a pipe saw, tool chest and air guns valued at an undetermined amount.
An undisclosed amount of money was also reportedly taken from a home at the same residence.
Last Thursday, police were called to Pony Express Chevrolet where about $140 in battery cores were reported taken from the back of the business.
Police are also looking into the alleged theft of about a $100 of tools reported missing from a shed in the 200 block of Sixth Street.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%