Police investigate burglary, thefts around Gothenburg
An alleged burglary and a couple of thefts were reported the past week by local residents.
Gothenburg police are investigating an incident, reported on June 25, of someone breaking into a garage, in the 900 block of Seventh Street, and taking several items.
Reported missing were hand tools, a pipe saw, tool chest and air guns valued at an undetermined amount.
An undisclosed amount of money was also reportedly taken from a home at the same residence.
Last Thursday, police were called to Pony Express Chevrolet where about $140 in battery cores were reported taken from the back of the business.
Police are also looking into the alleged theft of about a $100 of tools reported missing from a shed in the 200 block of Sixth Street.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates