Taking time for art
CHALK PROJECT: While her grandmother mowed across the street, 6-year-old Lucha Olvera of Cozad, drew names and pictures on a Brady sidewalk Sunday evening. Lucha, who was staying with grandparents Rocky and Lynne Johnson of Brady, rode her bike to the destination. She is the daughter of Muffy Johnson and Mario Olvera of Cozad.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action