Pony Express Re-Ride
Riders simulating the 34th annual Pony Express Re-Ride from St. Joseph, MO, to Sacramento, CA, stopped at the Midway Station south of town on June 19. Top, Cody Mullen of Gothenburg heads west from the Midway Station with the mochila on his way to Brady. Left, father and son, Jamie and Leighton Johnson of Gothenburg, arrive at the station from Cozad.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins