DECEMBER FUN: As temperatures climbed a bit above freezing Saturday, Dakin Brock (left) and Bennett Folkers built a fort out of piled snow from the Gothenburg Public Library parking lot. About half a foot of snow fell on Dec. 8 and during the morning hours of Dec. 9 which resulted in the cancelling of school and activities on Dec. 8. Temperatures have been well below freezing the past few days but a warmup is predicted to start Dec. 16.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action