Help for Building Blocks
U.P. GRANT: Building Blocks Child Care Center has received a grant for $7,500 from the Union Pacific Foundation. The foundation awards grants to nonprofit organizations in the Union Pacific Community. Pictured are Building Blocks director Donna Portiner (left) and Kelli O’Brien, director of public affairs for UP. The grant will be used to help pay for new carpet, doors, windows and other associated costs.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins