Help for Building Blocks
U.P. GRANT: Building Blocks Child Care Center has received a grant for $7,500 from the Union Pacific Foundation. The foundation awards grants to nonprofit organizations in the Union Pacific Community. Pictured are Building Blocks director Donna Portiner (left) and Kelli O’Brien, director of public affairs for UP. The grant will be used to help pay for new carpet, doors, windows and other associated costs.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.