Car show in Eustis
Wurst tag Days
A car show during Wurst Tag Days in Eustis last Saturday attracted 25 entries from as far away as Omaha. A thunderstorm rolled through about 6:30 p.m. but no damage was reported. Winners were: First People’s Choice—1954 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop owned by Bruce and Lorettea Barrett of Eustis; Second People’s Choice—1965 Ford Mustang owned by Phillip Liennemeyer of Farnam; Third Peoples’ Choice—1957 Chevy owned by Doug Parker of Cozad; Best Paint—1935 Chevy Coupe owned by Vic Larson of Eustis; Best Mopar—1972 Challenger owned by John Keller of Eustis; Best Ford—Ford F-250 owned by Matt Feik of Cozad; Best Chevy—1955 Chevy Bel Air owned by Rod Jewett of Overton; and Best Rad Rod—1935 Chevy owned by Derric Gengenbach of Cozad.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.