TOWN PELTED: Anyone outside Saturday night likely sought shelter when golf ball-sized hail and larger pounded areas of Gothenburg, damaging vehicles, roofs and more. In addition to hail, 1.60 inches of rain fell during the storm, according to local weather observer Dan Frerichs. Storms Sunday and Monday also brought much-needed rain to the area.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly