Special stamp for holiday mail
Gothenburg residents got a chance to have their mail stamped with a commemorative Pony Express seal Saturday at Gothenburg Public Library. Letters were then taken to Cozad and back by horseback thanks to riders from the local Pony Express Association.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins