Learning about financial literacy
COURSE COMPLETED: Several Gothenburg youths recently completed a nine-week Dave Ramsey Generation Course. The course helps teens become who they were created to be and how to do more with their money as well as prepare them to go out into the world and write their own stories. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Carlin Daharsh, Haley Cline, Danielle Schriver, Shelby Loostrom, Alayna Collins, Amanda Larson; Second row—Rachel Rice, Morgan Weaver, Hailey Maline, Kendra Humphrey, Alex Boson, Jett Seimer; Third row—Braeden Brundage, Caleb Rice, Ryan Rehbach and Cody Cooper. Not pictured: Courtney Brown and Bailey Gibbens.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action