Learning about financial literacy
COURSE COMPLETED: Several Gothenburg youths recently completed a nine-week Dave Ramsey Generation Course. The course helps teens become who they were created to be and how to do more with their money as well as prepare them to go out into the world and write their own stories. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Carlin Daharsh, Haley Cline, Danielle Schriver, Shelby Loostrom, Alayna Collins, Amanda Larson; Second row—Rachel Rice, Morgan Weaver, Hailey Maline, Kendra Humphrey, Alex Boson, Jett Seimer; Third row—Braeden Brundage, Caleb Rice, Ryan Rehbach and Cody Cooper. Not pictured: Courtney Brown and Bailey Gibbens.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins