Collision on Highway 30
Dawson Co. Sheriff’s Office officials said 19-year-old Jordan Nicewonger of Lexington was driving west in a 2000 Nissan X-Terra when he crossed the center line and struck an eastbound 2012 GMC Terrain driven by Barbara Pottsman, 51, of Gothenburg. Both were treated for non life-threatening injuries.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly