Collision on Highway 30
Dawson Co. Sheriff’s Office officials said 19-year-old Jordan Nicewonger of Lexington was driving west in a 2000 Nissan X-Terra when he crossed the center line and struck an eastbound 2012 GMC Terrain driven by Barbara Pottsman, 51, of Gothenburg. Both were treated for non life-threatening injuries.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship