New pergola at Hilltop
SOFTER SUNSHINE: Residents of Hilltop, a skilled nursing facility, have been enjoyed time outside under a new pergola that filters light. Hilltop administrator Scott Bahe said the aluminum structure was installed earlier this spring so residents could sit outside with some shade.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested