Powerful pomp & circumstance Touching speech
Emotional Time: Gothenburg High School principal Randy Evans alluded to several students during a graduation ceremony Sunday afternoon at the school.
Right, Noah Tripp reacts to what Evans said about his struggles in school, including the death of Tripp’s mother from cancer and his father’s health issues. Left, graduates Maddy Costello, Cody Cooper and Aaron Collins share a laugh when Evans talks about Cooper.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500