Powerful pomp & circumstance Touching speech
Emotional Time: Gothenburg High School principal Randy Evans alluded to several students during a graduation ceremony Sunday afternoon at the school.
Right, Noah Tripp reacts to what Evans said about his struggles in school, including the death of Tripp’s mother from cancer and his father’s health issues. Left, graduates Maddy Costello, Cody Cooper and Aaron Collins share a laugh when Evans talks about Cooper.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite