Powerful pomp & circumstance Touching speech
Emotional Time: Gothenburg High School principal Randy Evans alluded to several students during a graduation ceremony Sunday afternoon at the school.
Right, Noah Tripp reacts to what Evans said about his struggles in school, including the death of Tripp’s mother from cancer and his father’s health issues. Left, graduates Maddy Costello, Cody Cooper and Aaron Collins share a laugh when Evans talks about Cooper.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC