Powerful pomp & circumstance Touching speech
Emotional Time: Gothenburg High School principal Randy Evans alluded to several students during a graduation ceremony Sunday afternoon at the school.
Right, Noah Tripp reacts to what Evans said about his struggles in school, including the death of Tripp’s mother from cancer and his father’s health issues. Left, graduates Maddy Costello, Cody Cooper and Aaron Collins share a laugh when Evans talks about Cooper.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics