Eberle received Friend of Tourism Award
Mike Eberle was selected as the 2013 Friend of Tourism by the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce Tourism Committee because of his involvement in this year’s Spring Blowout and Pony Express BBQ Challenge. He was instrumental in getting the barbecue contest started in Gothenburg and he contributed time, money and energy toward a very successful event. Eberle attends about 25 barbecue contests around the United States each year as a certified judge. Each competition he attends he’s out there promoting Gothenburg as well as the local contest. Among those pictured with him are members of the Tourism Committee, l-r: Karan Smith, Diane Trullinger, Sally Jochum, Anne Anderson (chamber executive director), Mayor Joyce Hudson, chamber president Bret Tiller and Jill Rubenthaler.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship