Brady competes at Best of Midwest
Several Brady athletes competed April 30 in the Best of the Midwest track meet at Sutherland.
“Competition is very good at that meet,” coach Rich Britten said. “It’s difficult and that’s what you would expect there.”
Bryley Roper earned the only gold medal with a first place finish in the 400. He was timed at 52.8 seconds.
Two Eagle boys relays—4x400 and 4x800—earned runner-up medals.
Josie Palmer also picked up a silver medal for her second place finish in the high jump.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST