Employees passed out thumb bands as a reminder of the pledge and plan to spread the word about safety to Dudley Elementary and the Senior Center. Frito-Lay officials said 92 students signed the pledge.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins