Safe sitter graduates
Ready to Babysit: Four Farnam and Gothenburg girls recently completed a Safe Sitter class taught by Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Wellness Center coordinator Lyndee Koch. They are, l-r: Taran Barrett, Sarah Einspahr and Kaitlynn Barrett all of Farnam and Hannah Amack of Gothenburg.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.