Local residents can meet with Sen. Fischer’s staff
U.S. Sen. Deb Fischer said Tuesday that her staff will be at the Gothenburg Public Library to meet with constituents Monday, May 6, from 2-4 p.m.
Fischer said the hours offer a convenient opportunity for people to meet personally with her staff regarding federal casework assistance or other issues at the federal level.
The library is located at 1104 Lake Ave.
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout
- Cozad’s Dollar General moves to new location
- Women in Agriculture celebrates 30 years of offering programs
- Shadow’s smell serves diabetic sisters
- Sewer hike, zoning changes approved