A SMOKIN’ GOOD TIME
Organizers, participants declare Saturday’s BBQ event a success.Thoughtful tasting: Judges, certified by the Kansas City Barbecue Society, filled the pavilion at Lafayette Saturday, from noon to 2 p.m., to judge chicken, pork, brisket and ribs during the city’s first Pony Express BBQ Challenge at the park.
Entries were judged on appearance, taste and tenderness.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship