New GHS cheering squad
Ready to lead cheers: Cheerleaders for Gothenburg High School were chosen after tryouts in March. Selected to lead cheers during 2013-14 are, l-r: First row—Morgan Weaver, Madison Weaver, Kennedy Wahlgren, Kendra Humphrey, Julyssa Rocha; Second row—Kassidy Kottwitz, Emma Ackerman, Jaci Teahon, Kerigan Kleinknecht,; Third row—Lauren Andres, Hailey Maline, Mary Cardenas, Shelby Loostrom and Cassidee Bruntz. Not pictured: Carlin Daharsh.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action