Science Olympians State competitors
A team of Brady elementary students competed in state Science Olympiads Saturday at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Sixth graders Emily Mann and Addie Hild placed second in metric mastery and a fifth-grade duo of Tad Grasz and Matthew Walker got fourth in helicopters. Students competed against 30 other middle school division schools. Pictured are (clockwise from left), Emery Swan, Madysen Stiens, Tad Grasz, Matthew Walker, Emily Mann, teachers and advisers Angela Johnson and Jeralyn Callahan, Lexi Simants, Madison Barner, T. J. Roe and Addie Hild.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly