Eagles use Cozad meet to try events
COZAD—With overlapping activities last week, the Eagle boys used the Cozad Triangular on March 26 as a glorified practice.
Because the number of entries per event was not limited, Brady coach Rich Britten said he was able to let participants try new things.
The girls did not compete because they were all involved in a music contest that day.
“It gave us a chance to work out on a track,” Britten said.
Event champions included Bryley Roper in the 400-meter dash and long jump, Kaleb Arterburn in the 3200-meter run and the 4x400 relay.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State