Eagles use Cozad meet to try events
COZAD—With overlapping activities last week, the Eagle boys used the Cozad Triangular on March 26 as a glorified practice.
Because the number of entries per event was not limited, Brady coach Rich Britten said he was able to let participants try new things.
The girls did not compete because they were all involved in a music contest that day.
“It gave us a chance to work out on a track,” Britten said.
Event champions included Bryley Roper in the 400-meter dash and long jump, Kaleb Arterburn in the 3200-meter run and the 4x400 relay.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities