Where is that egg?
All Dressed upUnlike most of the other participants who dress casual for First State Bank’s annual Easter egg hunt, 2-year-old Tatum Smith of Laramie, WY, donned her Easter dress for the event Saturday at the city four-plex.
And she did find the egg underneath the colorful layers of her outfit. Tatum is the daughter of Aengle and Taun Smith and grandaughter of Dick and Sandy Smith of Gothenburg. First State Bank sponsors the hunt each year. More photos on page B8.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some