Where is that egg?
All Dressed upUnlike most of the other participants who dress casual for First State Bank’s annual Easter egg hunt, 2-year-old Tatum Smith of Laramie, WY, donned her Easter dress for the event Saturday at the city four-plex.
And she did find the egg underneath the colorful layers of her outfit. Tatum is the daughter of Aengle and Taun Smith and grandaughter of Dick and Sandy Smith of Gothenburg. First State Bank sponsors the hunt each year. More photos on page B8.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500