Swedes visit Gothenburg
Three Swedish brothers from Gothenburg’s sister city Göteborg, made Gothenburg a day’s destination Monday when they traveled here from Fort Collins, CO. Two of the brothers, Petter and Johan Nerman, live in Göteborg but came to visit Karl Nerman who is a poker player and musician in Fort Collins. While in Gothenburg, they bought Swede sweatshirts and other items at Peterson’s Supermarket and toured some sites such as the Swedish crosses. Johan discovered the connection between the two cities when he developed a trivia game about Sweden. Pictured are, l-r: Karl, Mayor Joyce Hudson, Kelly Schmeeckle of Peterson’s Supermarket, Petter and Johan.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.