PROMO DAY: Gothenburg FFA members attended the 2013 Fairbanks International and Titan Machinery of Lexington FFA promotional event on March 12 in Lexington. A Case IH tractor was auctioned for a month’s use bringing $5,400 to be split between the Gothenburg, Sumner-Eddyville-Miller, Eustis-Farnam and Lexington FFA chapters. Gothenburg FFA members and business representatives pictured are, l-r: Front—Dave Fread, Kaylee Beyea, Tyler Block; Second row—Dave Bean, Darrel Dutro, Larry Luther, Preston Franzen; Third row—Rebecca Anderson; Top—Courtney Brown.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action