Brady builders finish first in Inter-High competition
A team of four students in David Jacobs’ building construction classes at Brady High School finished first in a construction competition during Inter-High Day at North Platte Community College on March 20.
Jacob Brown, Levi DeStefano, Micheal Neiman and Jacob Walter had to construct a saw horse using specific measurements and following detailed instructions, Jacobs said.
For their efforts, the students earned a certificate that will cover three credit hours of tuition for a summer class.
They also earned a $500 scholarship to NPCC that will be awarded by the school.
Inter-High Day included hundreds of students from 29 area schools.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together