Brady builders finish first in Inter-High competition
A team of four students in David Jacobs’ building construction classes at Brady High School finished first in a construction competition during Inter-High Day at North Platte Community College on March 20.
Jacob Brown, Levi DeStefano, Micheal Neiman and Jacob Walter had to construct a saw horse using specific measurements and following detailed instructions, Jacobs said.
For their efforts, the students earned a certificate that will cover three credit hours of tuition for a summer class.
They also earned a $500 scholarship to NPCC that will be awarded by the school.
Inter-High Day included hundreds of students from 29 area schools.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook