Attention pet owners
I walk with our dog in Ehmen Park and around Lake Helen almost daily. A pet peeve of mine (pardon the pun) has grown exponentially in the past few years. My pet peeve is the dog waste left on sidewalks, along sidewalks and in the grass of our park areas. We have a great walking path around the lake that has been less than desirable because of the goose waste. Now that the lake’s rehabilitation has begun, I have high hopes this annoyance will disappear. However, dog waste is even more of a problem and seems to be piling up at an alarming rate. I might miss Bentley’s mess once in a while, but I seldom finish a walk without using a litter bag. Please, pet owners, take responsibility for your pets, respect our parks and keep them clean for other users.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship